Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) - Customer Dedicated
2nd Shift | Monday - Friday
The selected diesel mechanic will work exclusively with one of our valued customers, providing comprehensive maintenance and repair services at the customers location.
TheRefrigerated Trailer Technician performs a wide variety of repairs, maintenance, installation, replacements, preventative maintenance and diagnostic tasks for all customers' trailers. The Trailer Technician is responsible for performing duties in an efficient, timely and professional manner in accordance with all company policies. Performs basic troubleshooting duties and minor repairs to fleet delivery equipment, including tractors, trailers, and refrigeration (reefer) units.
Basic knowledge and understanding of repairing or replacing all structural, body and mechanic parts of a trailer. Must have working knowledge of OEM Software.
- Maintain, install, and repair transportation refrigeration units and trailers
- Read and interpret diagnostic test results
- Efficiently perform preventative maintenance
- Utilize computer system (DIS/Keystone) to accurately create, track, and complete work orders
- Communicate with customers and staff
- Competitive pay based on years of experience
- Paid Weekly/ Direct Deposit
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Annual Safety Bonus Opportunity
- Outstanding Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits (Eligible after 60 days)
- Must be at least 18 years old
- THERMO KING TRIPAC APU refrigeration experience preferred
- Previous Reefer maintenance and repair experience
- Strong mechanical and technical reading aptitude
- Strong computer skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Diesel trade school diploma
- Five (5) or more years verifiable experience in heavy duty truck maintenance
- CDL-A or ability to obtain within ninety (90) days of employment
Red Classic is an Equal Opportunity Employer.