Diesel Trailer Technician:
1st Shift Mon - Fri
7:00am - 3:30pm
Red Classicis the dedicated carrier and wholly owned subsidiary of Coca-Cola Consolidated Inc., the largest Coca-Cola bottler in the U.S., operating in more than 50 terminals and 80+ maintenance shops throughout the Southeast and Midwest.
Diesel Maintenance Trailer Tech Overview:
The Trailer Technician, located in Charlotte, NC, performs a wide variety of repairs, maintenance, installation and replacement of parts and components, preventative maintenance and diagnostic tasks for all customers' trailers. The Trailer Technician is responsible for performing duties in an efficient, timely and professional manner in accordance with all company policies.
Basic knowledge and understanding of repairing or replacing all structural, body and mechanic parts of a trailer. Strong electrical experience with the ability to diagnose & repair all electrical systems, up to and including emissions. Must possess basic computer entry (PC) skills.
- Diesel/automotive trade school diploma (+) 3 years previous experience in heavy duty trailer maintenance or 3-5 years verifiable experience in heavy duty trailer maintenance.
- DOT Brake/Annual inspector certified.
- Basic welding and metal fabrication skills.
- Diagnose and repair electrical, ABS and air brake systems.
- Must complete all required paperwork, adhere to and maintain a high level of housekeeping.
- Ability to maintain parts inventory process.
- Proficient computer skills.
- CDL-A or ability to obtain within ninety 3-6 months of employment.
- Operate with minimal supervision.
- Professional/appropriate interaction with internal & external customers
- Adhere to all Red Classic safety guidelines
- Must be at least 21 years old
- DOT Brake/Annual Inspection certification
- High school diploma or equivalency required
- Clean driving record
- Must have valid driver's license
- No more than two moving violations (e.g. speeding, failure to yield, failure to stop, violating a traffic signal, etc.) during the previous three years
- No more than one accident in the previous three years
- No escalated moving violations in the last 7 years
- Competitive pay based on years of experience
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Weekly/ Direct Deposit
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Annual Safety Bonus Opportunity
- Outstanding Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
Red Classic is an Equal Opportunity Employer