Join the Red Crew as a CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver - Earn $70-$75k!
Red Classic Transit (RCT) is a Charlotte-based trucking carrier, operating in over 50 terminals throughout the Southeastern portion of the United States. We are pioneers, reimagining the transportation world for the benefit of shippers, carriers, and every member of the Red Classic Team. Known as a national service provider and operating in the lower 48 states, Red Classic’s asset-based fleet is known in the southeast as the dedicated carrier for Coca-Cola Consolidated Inc.
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver:
As a Dedicated Driver for RCT, you will be responsible for transporting freight, and servicing both Coca-Cola Consolidated and Red Classic external customers.
Expect phenomenal advantages as a driver with RCT:
- Earn $70k to $75k
- Home for 34 hour reset
- 18 months experience required
- Special Dedicated Lane – Newport, TN to Frankfort, IN
- 2 weeks of annual paid vacation
- 9 paid holidays
- Safety component bonus
- Deliver freight for Coca-Cola Consolidated Inc. & external customers
- Transport freight from internal & external customer locations, & deliver throughout the RCT Network
- Comply with all local, state, country, & federal laws set by the Department of Transportation
- Adhere to all RCT policies & procedures
- Participate in sponsored activities & programs designed to improve driver safety awareness
- Operate with extreme caution to ensure the safety of customers & employees
The ideal candidate should meet the following criteria
- Possess a Class A CDL
- Be available to work evenings
- Minimum 18 months of verifiable tractor/trailer combination experience
- Have an excellent driving record: a 7-year Motor Vehicle Report will be reviewed
- Be able to pass & maintain DOT physical requirements
- Be 23 years of age
- Have an excellent safety record
- Be self-motivated, positive, dependable, & able to perform job with minimal supervision
Are you ready to join a Classic Fleet? We are ready to hear from you. Call to speak with a recruiter and become a part of the Red Crew today.
Red Classic Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) – race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity