Red Classic Transit (RCT) is a Charlotte-based trucking carrier, operating in over 50 terminals throughout the Southeastern portion of the United States. We are pioneers, reimagining the transportation world for the benefit of shippers, carriers, and every member of the Red Classic Team. Known as a national service provider and operating in the lower 48 states, Red Classic’s asset-based fleet is known in the southeast as the dedicated carrier for Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated. Red Classic is a wholly owned subsidiary of CCBCC.
CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Driver:
At Red Classic, we believe in providing elite Owner Operator opportunities, and strive to promote a strong business partnership on their road to success. We aspire to be the safest organization in the industry, the carrier partner of choice, and the fleet maintenance provider of choice by offering a wide variety of OTR freight within our operational footprint.
Expect phenomenal advantages as a driver with RCT:
- $1.05/mile (loaded or empty)
- Flexible home time
- 100% no-touch freight
- 80% drop and hook freight
- Base plate program
- Tolls & scales reimbursed
- Referral bonus
- Fuel card with access to 14 Southeastern Bulk Fuel Terminals
- Operating in the Southeast, Midwest, & Texas regions. No Northeastern freight
- Consistent freight with Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated
Are you ready to join a Classic Fleet? We are ready to hear from you. Call to speak with a recruiter and become a part of the Red Crew today.
Red Classic Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) – race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity
The ideal candidate should meet the following criteria
- Minimum 23 years of age
- Minimum 2 years TT experience, operating a class 8 semi
- Currently own or lease a CMV
- CMV 10 years or younger than current year preferred (ECM port required)
- Operate under our Operating Authority & DOT Number
- Personal load locks & easy straps